Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good beat for a change - Jayco is dead, long live amylouhoo

Apparently my Jayco account being Doomswitched was the only real problem.
I guess I should have made NovaElite run as Amylouhoo since that account's LuckBox is not old, tired, and cranky.

Sustainable ROI?
amyloohoo SuperGodMode account stats
(If yes, life will be good)

Oh, and check the time stamp. Now I remember why I stopped playing $10 donkaments that start after 11pm. So sleepy.

Brag #2:
My wife gets some pretty epic birthday presents from the Slop. You can expect to see Amy sporting a snazzy new Snuggie in our next home game. You know, come to think of it, I have never failed to crush a donkament when wrapped up in a Snuggie. Hmmm... think the Rio allows them during the WSOP ME? (I'm sure Foxwoods has banned them as a combo fire hazard / electronic cheating device.)

From: PokerStars Support <support@pokerstars.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:35:24 AM
Subject: Results for PokerStars Tournament 149950348

PokerStars Tournament #149950348, Pot Limit Omaha
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
162 players
Total Prize Pool: $3360.00
Tournament started 2009/03/28 23:15:00 ET


Dear amylouhoo,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A $772.80 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 255.92 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/


Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment