Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just to make it official...

Barring a miracle and/or sudden, massive softening of the Stars games, SNE chase for 2009 is officially Busto.

I'm at 164k VPPs (75% of 220k to be on pace) and burned out struggling to mega-multitable / not-quite-break even in mediocre-at-best Stars games. After a few hours playing live PLO tonight at Mohegan, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the avg $0.25-$0.50 PLO player on Stars crushes tonights $1-$2 lineup, and except for one good player we ran into, $0.05-$0.10 PLO players would hold their own. Really. Live PLO & PLO8 = juicy. Ah, if only they'd spread double-board.

On an up note, ship the lopsided deal for Mohegan donkament - 3-way chop today. What's that sir? Will I take $1,500 of the $4,900 prize monies as the shortest stack with oh maybe just maybe 20% of chips in play? Yes, yes, I think I will. Math is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment