Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let the degenerate stupidity begin...

Decided to start the year by being both healthy and practical. Woke up at 1150pm, took this as an omen that I should get up on 3 hours of sleep, suck down 3 cups of old coffee and play until the sun showed up.

14-to-20 tabled PLO ($0.50-$1 and $1-$2)

Shape of the curve a lopsided semi-smirk

Won the first pot for a sweet $40 uptick. The thought of "Oh please oh please let that not be the peak of my year" came unbidden into my head, this is not a good omen but winning the first all-in sure is.
This was followed by gorgeous Grimstar-like steep 7-buyin freefall with the capper being top set no good vs middle set. Of course followed by violent head rubbing and 5 minutes of ramping the LAGtastic spew factory into full production. So hours 1 & 2 of 2009 not so good.
Lucky for me laptop lost internet connect when I got stucko $800 at 3am, so I got a chance to cool down. 4 hours of grindy-grindy, sun burning the bejesus out of my eyeballs at 645am, and we're back to -$84 and 3,630 VPPs.

1.3 hours of FTP grind 1-2pm to clear 10% of 10k points for $500 Jan bonus and up exactly to the dollar what I lost in am.

So much drama for no real results, but I'm on pace baby!
Miles = 0
VPPs = 3,630 (6.2 hours on Stars)
Win/Loss = $0

ONLY NINE HUNDRED NINTEY-SIX THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY VPPs TO GO! IT'S LIKE I'M HALF DONE ALREADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment